Bank Hapoalim is a prominent provider of sub-custody services with a market share of over 45% relating to foreign investors.
As a sub-custodian, Bank Hapoalim maintains long-term relationships with a multitude of customers, including prominent global custodians throughout Europe, the United States and the Far East. Investors who enter Israel's capital market can benefit from our high service standards and expertise.
Bank Hapoalim provides the following custody and related services to foreign institutional investors:
- Custody, Clearing and settlement services
- Omnibus or segregated account structure
- Registration processing
- Corporate action processing
- Automatic Claiming System
- Income collection
- ADR/GDR conversions
- Foreign exchange and repatriation services
- Proxy services (through Hapoalim Sahar Ltd)
- Tax withholding and tax reclaim assistance (Double tax treaty implementation with more than 50 countries)
- Reporting - wide range of SWIFT messages and market updates (news flashes)
- Lending/Borrowing services
- MIS monthly reports
- Market updates and information, weekly newsletter
In using Bank Hapoalim’s services, our clients can benefit from the advantageous combination of the bank’s prominent position in the market on the one hand and the personal level of service provided by its professional and dedicated staff on the other hand.