Bank Hapoalim is Israel’s leading bank. Overseas, the bank operates through 44 branches, subsidiaries, and representative offices.
In Israel, the Bank Hapoalim Group has 288 full-service branches, eight regional business centers, and dedicated Customer Relationship Managers for major corporate customers, including financial institutions.
The bank is recognized for its expertise in helping customers choose the products and services that are best suited to their business requirements.
When using Bank Hapoalim you can benefit from:
- The largest and leading financial group in Israel
- Israel’s largest provider of custody and brokerage services
- Leading shekel & forex market maker in Israel
- CLS Settlement Member*
- Major participant in Israel in RTGS, TASE, TASECH
- Major liquidity provider
- Operational capability
- Real-time reporting
- A dedicated multilingual services desk
- Top quality professional services
- International awards, including Best Bank awards from The Banker and Global Finance magazines.
*Shekel joined in May 2008.