As a leading bank in Israel, Bank Hapoalim is also a prominent broker with many years of experience providing professional brokerage services to both local and foreign institutional investors.
Being a member of the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange (TASE) since 1953, and as a member of the TASE Clearing House and the MAOF Clearing House for derivatives, Bank Hapoalim offers its institutional clients a full range of services, including execution, clearing, settlement and custody all under one roof.
The Securities Division has a team of professional experts dedicated to the needs of global institutional investors, providing the following services:
Professional securities trading
- Expert execution of securities trading provided by a team of experienced traders.
- Proactive offers and investment ideas; tracking of valuable trading opportunities.
- Extensive deal flow due to our dominant position in the market.
The trading room is comprised of four desks: Equities, Derivatives, Fixed Income, and Lending/Borrowing. Our clients are mainly insurance companies, pension funds, provident funds, mutual funds, hedge funds and brokerage firms, as well as global institutional investors.
Research services are provided by a prestigious team of thirteen analysts forming one of the leading groups in the market. Our staff maintains direct contact with institutional investors, who benefit from high-quality analysis of real-time market developments and opportunities. Research reports include:
- Macro-level research – reviews of the economy and economic forecasts.
- In-depth micro-level research covering the leading companies in Israel.
- Quarterly and annual sector forecasts.
- Fixed-income analyses.
Electronic trading facilities with various reporting options.
Institutional Brokerage Marketing Unit
Mr. Roey Mills
Fax: + 972-3-5675757